Do you want to get your ex-girlfriend back? If so, then you’re probably going about it all wrong, especially if you’re not yet back together. By following a few simple and effective steps, you can have her back within a few weeks. Regardless of the amount of time that you two have spent apart, it’s never too late to start trying.
1. Don’t Beg – Women do not like to be begged. Although it may seem right at the moment, if she dumped you, you’re not going to be able to convince her to take you back with words, only actions. Once a woman has her mind made up, it’s made up until something changes it.
2. Be Friendly Toward Her – You’re not going to get anywhere by being hateful and rude, even if the breakup wasn’t your fault. If every time that you talk to her she has nothing nice to say, quit calling her altogether. Just be yourself and do your own thing. You don’t need to talk to her everyday in order to win her back. When you do see her and talk to her, be nice and don’t talk about the past.
3. Do Things To Impress Her – Even if she is currently mad at you and supposedly hates your guts, prove to her that she is the only one for you. Send her flowers at the most unexpected times, buy her gifts (within reason of course, although remember: money can’t buy love), offer to take her out to dinner, and dress nicely when you see her. She’ll think these things are cute and find herself attracted to you once more.
4. Be Confident – Women are naturally drawn to men who are masculine and confident. Do not be so confident that you come off as arrogant, as it is a huge turnoff. Be nice, yet sure of yourself when you see and talk to her. Do not seem emotional either, as that is also a turnoff.
5. Make Her Want You – You can do this by working on your personal appearance, getting a better job, a nicer car, a new wardrobe, and hanging out with other people. As soon as she notices that you are someone she would like to be with, she’ll be back.
6. Be Patient – Getting your ex-girlfriend back is going to take a few weeks, so do not expect it to happen overnight. Do your best to not become impatient. Whatever you do, refrain from calling and texting her every five minutes. Try to keep somewhat of a distance from her for a while so that she can start to miss you and realize what life is really like without you.
To give yourself the best chance of winning them back quickly, click here first to follow a proven path towards getting back for good.